Leipoldtville

The town was established in 1905 when a new Dutch Reformed congregation came into being. Leipoldtville was named after Reverend Friederich Leipoldt, the then minister at Clanwilliam and father of poet and writer C Louis Leipoldt.

 

Contact Information


Office Hours:

Open: Mon-Fri: 09:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
Sat: 09:00-12:30
Flower Season: Mon-Fri: 09:00-17:30
Sat: 09:00-15:00

Address

Lamberts Bay Tourism Bureau
5 Medical Centre
Main Street
PO Box 245
Lamberts Bay
8130

Contact Details


Tel: 0274321000
Fax: 0274322335
Email: lambertsinfo@mweb.co.za
Web: www.lambertsbay.co.za

 

Towns in the Cederberg

 


Location Map: Leipoldtville