you are here: home
posted on 01 June 2012
Technological advancement happens on a daily basis and Cape West Coast Tourism has jumped on the bandwagon as we were not to be left behind. We are proud to announce the launch of our mobi site.
Two different versions have been developed.
Smartphone Version: Has a feature-rich and interactive display, and very easy to use
Generic Version: This version has been specifically optimized to be as compatible as possible across all mobile platforms to reach a wider audience.
Both versions can be accessed by simply typing the domain name www.capewestcoast.org into your mobile browser, and the website will automatically detect which version to display on your phone.
The smartphone version covers Android phones (HTC, DELL, HP, SONY, SAMSUNG) and iPhones.
The widest target audience locally is Blackberry users, and the generic version has been crafted for this platform.
Both mobile versions contain the same features:
• To See and Do: Main attractions of the Cape West Coast, as displayed on your website
• Latest News: Displays 3 of the latest news articles added to the website
• What's On: Displays the monthly events that are added to the website
• Explore: View all the regions and towns of the Cape West Coast
• Explore: View the Cape West Coast on Google Maps (Smartphone version only)
• Find: Search for Accommodation, Activities, Attractions, Restaurants, Businesses & Services
• Contact: General contact details
Navigation is a breeze so jump on your handhelds and type in www.capewestcoast.org and open a world of possibility.