you are here: home
|Cape West Coast #veldflowers2015 competition
<< go back
posted on 17 August 2015
Want to win great prizes? To win has never been easier!! For the duration of the #veldflowers2015 season Cape West Coast will be giving away great prizes in our weekly giveaways. Yes You heard right weekly giveaways. To enter answer the easy weekly question. Stand a chance to win great Cape West Coast prizes.
Ten questions will be asked regarding the Cape West Coast regions for the next 10 weeks using the hashtags #veldflowers2015 and #weskus.
Visit our social media pages and start entering:
Please adhere to the T&C's below
Terms and Conditions:
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the organiser of the Competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and/or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
- Participants must 'Like' the Cape West Coast Tourism Facebook page and be signed up for the mailing list.
- Participants enter or take part in competitions at their own risk and Cape West Coast Tourism bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any Cape West Coast Tourism competition.
- The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, or will be legally enforceable, or the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honour only.
- Cape West Coast Tourism reserves the right to limit the number of entries made by any one individual, through the various entry platforms for a competition.
- Cape West Coast Tourism reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes if not claimed after two months of being announced.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable.
- This competition is limited to citizens of the Republic of South Africa only.
- No Cape West Coast Tourism employees or their immediate family, nor their PR companies, prize sponsors or Social Tulips Media Marketing, strategic or advertising agents or aligned partners are allowed to participate.
- Cape West Coast Tourism reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and/or suspend any competition.
- The participants entering or taking part in the competition authorise Cape West Coast Tourism to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant and or to take pictures of the participant without any liability on the part of Cape West Coast Tourism and or remuneration due to the participant.
- Closing date must be adhered to, no extensions will be given.
- Pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- Winners will be notified within one month of competition closing date (winners names will be announced on Facebook).
- All entrants by entering Cape West Coast Tourism competitions, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Cape West Coast Tourism, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant's participation in this monthly competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- Previous competition winners are not allowed to enter within 60 days of winning a prize.
- No one under the age of 18 years will be allowed to enter the competition.
- Prizes can be changed at any time at the discretion of Cape West Coast Tourism and the prize sponsors.
- By entering the competition, entrants give Cape West Coast Tourism full authority to use their pictures entered into the competition for marketing purposes.