you are here: home > features
!Khwa ttu is dedicated to the culture and heritage of the San people of Southern Africa. This is a vibrant and positive joint venture between the San people - represented by WIMSA and the Swiss philantropic UBUNTU Foundation.
Through careful training in sustainable tourism and general life skills, !Khwa ttu works to support the San in offering a safer, self determined future.
By combining adventure, relaxation and education !Khwa ttu will leave an everlasting impression and a new understanding of the phrase "San Spirit Discovered'.
* Participate in a San Guided nature tour
* Visit a replica San Village
* Listen to stories of the past
* Dine and wine at the restaurant or enjoy a braai at the bush camp
* Spend the night in comfortable accommodation or fully equipped tents
* Craft shop - conference facilities - private functions
www.khwattu.org Tel: 022 492 2998